Create high-quality demineralised water with greater efficiency
A more efficient journey to pure water
Generate deionised and demineralised water streams with very low conductivity of less than 0.1 micro siemens (µS) with the latest demineralisation water technologies. EcoPure demin plant process uses cation and anion exchange resins housed in two pressure vessels to strip any unwanted charged particles from the water. The resulting pure water contains less than 20 parts per billion (ppb) of silica.
Cations, such as calcium, magnesium and sodium are exchanged for hydrogen, while chloride, sulphate, nitrate and bicarbonate ions are exchanged for hydroxide ions. The hydrogen and hydroxide ions then combine to generate pure water with very low conductivity.
The resulting deionised water is ideal for use in industrial processes such as surface finishing, cosmetics production, pharmaceutical rinse water and boiler feeds.
For requirements with conductivity as low as 5-30 µS/cm – discover our range of EcoDI modular deionsers.
Intelligent design for a total low cost of ownership
EcoPure is included in our core range of water technologies products thanks to decades of investment, research and innovation. Installed in industries across Europe, EcoPure is one of the leading demineralisation solutions, thanks to its intelligent monitoring and efficiency programmes, delivering a 30% reduction in chemical usage and wastewater during regeneration cycles. The low-pressure design ensures low energy use for a low total cost of ownership.
Each demin water plant comes with Envirogen’s intelligent monitoring system. This automated software continuously checks incoming water flows and responds to fluctuations in quality. This optimises the regeneration frequency, resulting in guaranteed, high-quality demineralised water, a reduced chemical requirement and less effluent.
The EcoPure systems are supplied in a standard packaged format and skid-mounted, pre-piped, pre-wired, pre-tested and pre-commissioned prior to despatch.
The EcoPure demin water range consists of nine models, with flow rates from 10-60m³/hr.
Regeneration cycles are short to minimise downtime, each one running for just 30 minutes.
Our variable frequency drive motor further reduces energy usage and noise by reducing the operating pressure of the system, without impacting on the water quality.
• Generating ultra-pure deionised water streams
• Very low conductivity streams, as low as 0.1µS and less than 20ppb silica
• Demanding applications such as paint finishing, pharmaceutical rinse water, healthcare process water and boiler feeds
• Reducing operating costs in high volume processes
• 30% reduction in chemical use compared to a traditional demin plant process
• 30% reduction in water use for regeneration cycles
• Significant energy savings
• Maximum productivity through automated monitoring
• Straightforward service and maintenance
• From nine different models
• Flow rates from 10-60m³/hr
• Automatic and manual regeneration options
• Bespoke deionised water system configuration for very high flows and high-load streams
Download the full EcoPure datasheet with technical specifications here.
EcoPure is part of Envirogen’s EcoRange – a selection of our most popular, modular water technologies that blends high quality with efficiency and a low total cost of ownership.