Bioflo PTFE filter cartridges are a range of depth filter cartridges, designed and manufactured to very high-quality standards. These PTFE membrane filters are perfectly suited for applications and processes that require filtrate free from particulate and biological contaminants.
The expanded PTFE membrane filters are intrinsically hydrophobic, allowing superior performances in non-aqueous liquid filtration. Biotech, pharmaceutical, electronic and food and beverage industries can rely on these high-quality membrane filter cartridges to solve contamination issues in critical applications.
Our Bioflo PTFE filter cartridges are manufactured and constructed in a controlled environment with constant production parameter monitoring. Each filter cartridge is 100% integrity tested and validated for bacterial retention, correlated with microbiological challenge testing. The retention rating is checked by robust and regular sampling.
Bioflo PTFE membrane filter cartridges are:
- Intrinsically hydrophobic PTFE membrane filters
- Suitable for steaming in situ or an autoclave
- Constructed using thermo-welding
- FDA CFR21-listed
- Compliant with Bio-Safety in keeping with USP-Plastics
Tailored filtration solutions and PTFE filter cartridges to meet your needs
With so many filtration options, it can be difficult to choose the PTFE filter cartridges and filter housings for your application.
Choosing the right solution depends on:
- Process temperature
- Type of liquid or gas medium
- Type and percentage of solids
- Operating and design pressures
- Desired particle removal size
- Size and micron ratings
- Viscosity of the fluid
- Available space
- Approvals process and regulatory requirements
- Other factors linked to your process/application
Our team of process experts recommend solutions to maximise the effectiveness of your filtration process, enabling you to hit production and quality targets with a low total cost of ownership