Advanced deioniser technology
EcoDI is our most advanced deioniser and a new addition to Envirogen’s core EcoRange products, offering professional water treatment services. EcoDI’s intelligent monitoring system and counter-current regeneration programme gives new, high levels of water efficiency, delivering water purification through ultra pure water streams with lower chemical usage.
Generate ultra-low conductivity water streams
This two-bed deioniser uses advanced water purification technology to deliver extremely low conductivity water streams – as low as 5 micro siemens per centimetre (µS/cm). The latest counter-current regeneration technology achieves market-leading wastewater and energy usage rates.
Cation and anion exchange beds strip any unwanted charged particles from the water, replacing them with hydrogen and hydroxide ions that combine to generate demineralised water with very low conductivity.
The resulting deionised water is perfect for use in a wide range of demanding processes such as chemical processing (including petrochemicals), power and energy generation and pharmaceutical, food and beverage, electronics and automotive manufacturing.
The Envirogen Group EcoDI “Next-Generation” deioniser contains advanced deionisation technology and comes with PLC controller with colour touch-screen HMI for easy system programming. It covers flow rates from 0.3 to 14 m³/hr, delivering purified water at less than 5μS/cm and 30μS/cm conductivity. EcoDI is ideal for a range of uses including boiler feed, power and energy generation and pharmaceutical, food and beverage, electronics and automotive manufacturing applications.
Simple yet effective design
Compact and skid-mounted, EcoDI is fast and easy to install, eliminating complex design stages and reducing start-up times.
With simplicity at its core, each EcoDI model is fully automated and requires minimal operator involvement. Feed conductivity is monitored and optimal regeneration systems are programmed to maximise uptime and productivity while minimising chemical or water wastage. Each deionised water system is run through an easy-to-use control panel with a touchscreen human-machine interface (HMI).
The EcoDI+ models use a counter-current regeneration system, achieving conductivity of 5µS/cm with fewer chemicals and a reduced effluent stream.
Choose from nine standard EcoDI models, delivering a flow rate of up to 14m³/hr with a conductivity of 30µS/cm and nine EcoDI+ models, using counter-current technology to deliver flow rates of up to 13.2m³/hr with a conductivity of 5µS/cm.
Is EcoDI the right deioniser for your application?
• Generating ultra-pure deionised water streams
• Very low conductivity of 5µS/cm
• Small to medium flow requirements
• Demanding applications, such as industrial manufacturing processes requiring water treatment services
• Meeting sustainability targets and delivering low operating costs
• A low total cost of ownership
• Next-generation demineralisation plant technology with counter-current regeneration
• Reduced wastewater, versus traditional deionisation and demineralisation systems
• Reduced chemical demand
• Easy programming
• Automation built-in as standard for optimal operation
• Fast and straightforward installation, integrated with existing water treatment processes
• Straightforward service and maintenance
• From 18 different models from the EcoDI and EcoDI+ range
• Flow rates from 0.6-14m³/hr
• Conductivity limits at 5µS/cm or 30µS/cm
• Effluent capture and self-neutralisation options
• A full range of aftersales and servicing and maintenance options
Find full specification details in the EcoDI datasheet.
EcoDI is part of Envirogen’s EcoRange – a selection of our most popular, modular technology that blends high quality with efficiency and a low total cost of ownership.