Straightforward and reliable industrial water softeners
EcoSoft is our modular industrial water softener, delivering scalable systems available to meet all flow rates and water requirements. Part of our EcoRange of core products, EcoSoft is your cost-effective, efficient solution to water hardness.
EcoSoft – trusted, tried and tested technology
An industrial water softener is important in many industrial applications. Scale, caused by calcium and magnesium ions in hard water, can cause long-lasting problems and blockages and inefficiencies in heating and cooling processes.
These inefficiencies soon add up, leading to increased energy and water bills as systems struggle to cope.
EcoSoft provides cost-effective and reliable softened water through tried and tested technology, using high-efficiency ion exchange resin. Our effortless systems are in use in businesses large and small, in a wide variety of sectors, across Europe.
Robust and durable – your reliable partner
EcoSoft works on ion exchange technology, using high-efficiency softening resin to remove hardness-causing ions and replacing them with sodium. Our seamless pressure vessels are engineered from high-quality glass-reinforced plastic (GRP) providing a modular solution that can be easily integrated into existing water treatment lines.
Available in a range of designs, EcoSoft can run 24-hours a day for high demand applications and reach flow rates of 0.4m³/hr to 20m³/hr.
With a multiport control valve, regeneration cycles are automated and can be set to run to water volume or time intervals, allowing for planning and forecasting.
If you’re looking for a water softening system to deliver high flows with reduced water and salt usage – check out EcoSave – it’s the most efficient water softening plant on the market.
Make immediate savings with the EcoSoft industrial water softener
• Low to high flow rates
• High purity processes
• Areas with very hard water
• Protection for downstream membrane filtration systems
• Industrial boiler and cooling tower makeup
• Manufacturing and production process water requirements
• High-quality softened water
• 24-hour operation with duplex or triplex systems
• A robust and reliable product, based on decades of tried and tested technology
• Complete modular systems with all associated fittings, tanks and vessels
• Easy integration with existing water treatment processes
• Straightforward service and maintenance
• From a wide range of industrial water softener models in various designs
• Flow rates of 0.4m³/hr to 20m³/hr
• Time or water meter-controlled regeneration cycles
• Simplex, duplex or triplex configurations, depending on your usage
Find full specification details for simplex and duplex models in the EcoSoft datasheet.
EcoSoft is part of Envirogen’s EcoRange – a selection of our most popular, modular technology that blends high quality with efficiency and a low total cost of ownership.