We are working to identify strong candidates for the new position of US Sales and Support Engineer If you or anyone you know is interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity, please submit your latest CV, showing relevant experience to email@example.com
Role Summary – US Sales and Support Engineer (UK based):
Envirogen are looking to recruit a qualified individual to provide applications engineering and sales support for the development of small to medium sized industrial water treatment/purification systems from our UK Product portfolio for our US Business Unit.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Working with the direct sales team, reviews specifications and customer requirements on small to medium size industrial water treatment equipment opportunities to determine appropriate process solutions, equipment selection, and project costing.
- Working with drafters to create and develop process schemes.
- Collaborating to generate sales proposals with appropriate approval levels.
- Identifying and evaluating risks associated with design concept and project.
- Participating, when needed, in the installation of equipment to ensure it functions according to specifications and design.
- Analysis of alternative techniques and methods and recommends changes to equipment or procedures as needed.
- Establishing a schedule of procedures and maintenance routines to ensure equipment operates efficiently.
Minimum requirements for the position:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in industrial water treatment system operation or design.
- HNC or higher qualification in Industrial, Mechanical, Environmental, and/or Chemical Engineering.
- Ability to coordinate with Project Management and Sales, and to work independently to meet schedules for deliverables.
- Knowledge of engineering, including piping, valves, pumps, motors, controls, and instrumentation.
- Ability to evaluate and operate process equipment, meters, and gauges.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook (AutoCAD would be a plus).
- Must be flexible to travel.