PureCare Maintenance Programme
Your filtration and water purification plant needs to be:
- Running efficiently 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- As problem free as possible
- Working at its peak performance to maximum efficiencies.
We have a range of PureCare Service and Maintenance Agreements. We are committed to understanding both your process and business requirements, ensuring we provide time-to-market, cost effective products and services, preventing down time, minimising waste and maximising value.
The PureCare Service and Maintenance Agreements are designed with you in mind,
- Providing peace of mind, security, reliability and flexibility.
- You choose the level of support you require depending on your application, operation and budgetary requirements
- Giving you optimum performance at a price you can afford.
We have one of the largest and most experienced in-house team of service engineers, available 24 hours a day 7 days a week. This team is supported by the Envirogen Service Centre, who have all the latest information on your site and it’s service history at their fingertips.
When help is needed there is no time to waste, and that’s why PureCare Service is available nationwide and around the clock. Our response time – means ONSITE response. Our experts are at your side when you need them to support you and your equipment.
Instantaneous Reporting and Information at your fingertips
Our service engineers give you instant information, providing faster access to recommendations, spare part supply, support and billing data. Replicated to the web, you can log on to your personalised web page where you can look up historic reports and copies of the latest certificates.
With a standard product range of spare parts, filter accessories, consumables and auxiliary equipment alongside experienced service engineers we are well equipped to assist you.
The right PureCare Service and Maintenance Agreement will help you to:
- Prevent unplanned expensive downtime
- Optimise equipment performance, reliability and life
- Maximise operation, equipment and process efficiencies
- Detect problems early
- Minimise Costs through a single source for service and spare parts
- Enjoy security, reliability, flexibility and peace of mind
- 24/7 guaranteed onsite response
- Nationwide coverage of in-house engineers
- Dedicated UK based scheduling team
Whether you currently own filtration and water plant from Puresep (UK) or another supplier, there is a PureCare solution for you.
SUPPORT LEVEL TABLE
|STANDARD FEATURES||PureCare Standard||PureCare Priority Response||Purecare Priority Response Plus||PureCare Ultra|
|Planned service & maintenance visits||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|Onsite Breakdown response||48hrs (not guaranteed)||24hrs||8hr or 24 hr||4hr, 8hr or 24hr|
|Callouts – not chargeable||Y|
|Callouts – reduced fee||Y|
|Callouts – chargeable||Y||Y|
|Annual consumables pack Included||Y||Y|
|Spare parts & additional consumables Included||Y|
|Price reduction on consumables||Y||Y|
|Emergency telephone support 24/7||Y||Y||Y|
|Annual consumables pack||Optional||Optional||Included||Included|
|Critical spares pack||Optional||Optional||Optional||Spares used included|
|RO membrane cleaning||Optional||Optional||Optional||Optional|
|Disinfection & sanitisation||Optional||Optional||Optional||Optional|